Monday, January 24, 2011

Road Trip to Canada

I know this is very late, but I did want to add some pictures and a little bit about my road trip to Canada.  This was around the beginning of October.  My friend Ellen was moving there and wanted a little company on the trip, and a car to hold all her stuff.  So, on a whim, I decided to go.  It was a long long long drive, but it was fun and I am glad I got to see a little bit of Canada.  Mostly just Toronto.  First, we stopped in Ohio and then went to Niagara Falls.  It was beautiful.


We spent the next couple days exploring Toronto and helping Ellen find her way around.  The weather was beautiful and the city was really nice.  I am not much of a big city person, but it was nice to see for a couple days.

One of the most essential things we found was a contra dance!  It is a necessary way to have fun and meet people in the new city.  So, we danced, we made friends, and we explored with them afterward!  It was a great trip, though I was glad to be out of the car at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment